published on in People

Who is Mckinzie Valdez? Wiki, Bio, Age, Height & Facts About TikTok Star

Mckinzie Valdez (born in 2004) is an American one of the fast-rising TikTok stars from North Carolina. She also has a decent fan following on Instagram. Apart from this, Valdez is a state-level athlete and champion runner.

On TikTok, this internet celebrity managed to gain over 1.1 million followers over a small period of time with her sexy dancing moves. In addition, she also has 13.6 million likes or hearts on her TikTok account which goes with the username “@mckinzie.valdez”.

Wiki / Quick Facts

Biography

After doing a little research about Mckinzie, I came to know that she is a high school student. This TikTok star was born to her parents in 2004 in North Carolina, The United States of America. Therefore, Mckinzie Valdez’s age is must be around 16 years old, as of 2020.

She made her debut on Instagram on February 15, 2020, by posting a series of pictures from her Riley race competition. She is one of the champion runners in her school and won numerous medals. Her caption of the picture also stated that Mckinzie is a state champion.

Family & Ethnicity

This young athlete took birth in one of the well-respected families of the United States of America. But I failed to gather any details about her parents.

Parents & Siblings

I assume that Mckinzie Valdez’s father and mother are very private kind of people and doesn’t like to showcase their personal life a lot on the internet.

Talking about her citizenship then this celebrity holds the nationality of America. She is of multiracial ethnicity and comes from a family of mixed culture. I assume she is the only child of her parents but I am not 100% sure about this piece of information.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB1cCYFH9_k/

Social Media Presence

Mckinzie Valdez made her very first TikTok where she was seen trying to do a stunt with her friend but fell down. However, the video gained thousands of views. Slowly, she started to publish funny videos, dancing videos, and much more fun stuff.

TikTok is a platform owned by ByteDance where anyone can create short lip-syncing videos, talent videos, educational content, and much more. On Instagram, Mckinzie gathered more than 249,000 followers just by uploading 35 posts as of April 2021.

It is believed that both females and males are her fans of Valdez’s incredible physique and fashionable pictures. This internet celebrity has a very long way to go.

#8 Trivia about Mckinzie Valdez

• Motocross are her favorite kind of bikes.
  • This internet star loves to flaunt her navel piercing in her pictures and videos.
  • Mckinzie is a water baby who loves to spend her free time near beaches, lakes, and rivers.
  • Jonas Bridges, Tamara Mechael, and Farrah Mechael are some of her close pals.
  • Apart from dancing, she enjoys skateboarding, shopping, and posing for photographs.
  • Mckinzie Valdez is also a gym freak and maintain her sexy tones figure by doing weight and strength training.
  • By going through some of her Instagram highlights, I came to know that she tries to spread self-love and body positivity messages to her followers.
  • This TikTok star is also available on the platform called Cashapp where she uploads exclusive content for her dedicated fans.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAdo36QHCr3/

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLqkt8insaKdXauurbDEs2Y%3D