published on in Popular

Who is Aishwarya Khare? Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Net worth, TV Shows, Family & More

Aishwarya Khare (born 17 April 1996; Age: 25 years old) is a popular actress, model, television personality, social media star, and Internet personality from Madhya Pradesh, India. She is famously known for her role as Lakshmi Bajwa in the ‘Bhagya Lakshmi’ TV series. She got a chance to play the lead role in the TV series. In Bhagya Lakshmi, she acted the role of a polite and kind girl, who lives with her uncle and aunt. Her co-actor is Rohit Suchanti. 

Apart from this, she has also featured in several television shows such as Naagin season 5, Yeh Hai Chahatein, Vishkanya Ek Anokhi Prem Kahani, Saam Daam Dand Bhed, and Yeh Shaadi Hai Ya Sauda. She is a very versatile actress and has an attractive face. Scroll down to know more about Aishwarya Khare Wiki, Birthday, Biography, Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Caste, Profession, Net worth, TV Shows, Parents & Siblings.

Aishwarya Khare Wikipedia / Biography (Birth Date & Early Life)

Aishwarya Khare Biography:- Khare celebrates her birthday on 17 April every year. She took birth in 1996 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. She is currently living in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is 25 years old as of 2021. 

According to the sources, she has attended Bonnie Foi School, located in Bhopal for her basic studies. Later, she enrolled herself in St. Theresa School for her high school studies. Moreover, she has also completed her bachelor’s degree in Mass Media. 

Aishwarya Khare Bio (Age, Height, Weight & Wiki)

Aishwarya Khare Family (Father Name & Mother Name)

Aishwarya Khare Wiki:- Aishwarya was born to Ravi Khare (father) and Shubhra Khare (mother). As per the reports, her father is a singer and has attended many local functions. Shubhra Khare is a famous radio announcer in Madhya Pradesh. She is very close to her mom and said:- 

Thank you for giving me life, growing me up, listening to all my chitchats, understanding even the stupidest of emotions, taking care of me, loving me the most. I just can’t thank you enough Mumma, Happy mother’s day, I love you ❤️”

She is the elder sister of Pratishtha Khare. As per Pratishtha’s social media account, she is also planning to enter the film industry. Aishwarya follows the Hinduism religion and belongs to the Kayastha caste. 

Aishwarya Khare’s Boyfriend, Husband & Affairs

Khare is a young and pretty actress. She has posted everything about her personal life on her social media handles. Aishwarya has also shared many images with her co-actors, directors, and friends on her IG profile. 

Well, she has not disclosed anything about her love life. Looks like she is currently single and is focusing on her growing acting career. 

Trending Now: Amazing Facts About Indian Idol 12 Second Runner-Up Sayli Kamble

Acting Career / Professions

In an interview, Aishwarya said that she wanted to be an air hostess in her college days. Later, she saw a beauty contest held in her region and decided to participate in it. Eventually, she won the competition, and the judges suggested that she should enter the entertainment industry.

Television Shows

Khare started her acting career in 2014 with a television series named ‘Yeh Shaadi Hai Ya Sauda’. Her incredible acting and attractive face divert the attention of the public towards her. In 2016, she played the lead role in ‘Vishkanya Ek Anokhi Prem Kahani’ aired on Zee TV. 

Aishwarya won the heart of the public with her sweet and innocent face. As per her profile on IMDB, she appeared in ‘Saam Daam Dand Bhed’ from 2017-2018. She played the role of Bulbul Namdhari and worked in 327 episodes. After 2018, she took a break of around one and a half years. 

In 2020, she got the role of Meera Sharma in ‘Naagin’ season 5. From 2020-2021, she was featured in the ‘Yeh Hai Chahatein’ TV series. She acted as Mahima Rudraksh Khurana in 10 episodes. 

Bhagya Lakshmi TV Show

Let me tell you that she is currently working in the latest television series named ‘Bhagya Lakshmi’ under the Balaji Telefilms production house. She is playing the role of Lakshmi Bajwa along with Smita Bansal, Rohit Suchanti, Aman Gandhi, Ankit Bhatia, Neha Prajapati, Uday Tikekar, Munira Kudrati, and many more.  

Aishwarya Khare’s Net Worth / Income / Salary

Khare is earning a good amount of money from her acting career. She would be getting around INR 20-30k (approx.) from her television series. According to a rough calculation, Aishwarya Khare’s net worth is estimated at INR 3-4 Crores approximately. 

10 Amazing Facts About Aishwarya Khare

• Being a model, she has numerous photoshoot images on her social media account. 
  • Aishwarya takes proper care of her skin and always uses expensive makeup products. 
  • She has a pet dog with which she plays at her home.
  • On 06 October 2020, she came live on Instagram and Facebook. 
  • Khare often goes to different beautiful places along with her friends. 
  • She likes to enjoy with her parents and sister. 
  • She celebrates various festivals with her family. 
  • The famous actress has also experienced Scuba diving.
  • She commercializes several products via her Instagram account. 
  • Aishwarya Khare often goes to the beachside to spend some time with her family. 

Social Media Profile

FAQ About Aishwarya Khare

Q. 1 Who is Aishwarya Khare? 

Ans. Khare is a famous Indian actress and television personality. 

Q. 2 When did Aishwarya Khare born?

Ans. 17 April 1996.

Q. 3 What is the latest television show of Aishwarya Khare? 

Ans. Bhagya Lakshmi.

Q. 4 What is the age of Aishwarya Khare? 

Ans.  25 years old (as of 2021). 

Q. 5 What is the height of Aishwarya Khare? 

Ans. She is approx. 5 feet 7 inches tall. 

Q. 6 How can we contact Aishwarya Khare? 

Ans. You can contact her via her E-mail id which is ‘[email protected]’.

Images Source: Instagram.com/aishwarya_khare

Content Source – Wikipedia / IMDb

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK6qv8ewmKuxkWK4qa3RnmY%3D